Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snow and Hot Chocolate

Mom heard that Laney and Fergie were going to be at the park at 2:00 today. When she told me I was so excited that I couldn't stay still. I just kept following Mom around saying "Is it 2:00 yet? is it? is it? what about now?"

Finally one time she waid it was! Whew!!! Dad heated up some water and grabbed some cups and packages and came along. I was glad he came. I was really hoping that there was bone cake in those packages.

The park was great. Laney, Fergie, were there, just like Mom said, but also Bronco, Bridget, and Eddie. Sam came in a little bit latter. A good turn out considering how cold it was. The people were all huddled up next to the fence looking really cold. They were all bundled up in their big coats, and gloves. They looked funny.

Apparently Dad brought something called hot chocolate which everyone told me that I would not like, but I was really very positive that I would like. I talked it over with the other pups and we were all in agreement that we all liked hot chocolate. But, no matter how I tried to explain this to Dad I didn't ever get any.

After a lot of playing, and even some "Betcha can't catch me while I have the stick" (I love that game), it actually started snowing enough that it was pretty steady for a while. Not a long time, but, I would say it definitely happened. I can't wait to play in the snow!

After we got home, Mom went out and bought some warmer clothes. I think that I a good sign that Mom is planning on bringing me back. I'm not sure about Dad he gets kind of whinney when he is cold. It wasn't really that cold. It was just right for lots of playing!

2 comments:

Lois Lane/Laney said...

It's true. We definitely don't get tired out as fast when it's cold!

Lindsey said...

Aw Giz, was that your first snow?