Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lazy old Sunday

Yesterday, Saturday, we had a great time at the bark park. A lot of the cool dogs were there; Sandy, Laney, Eddie, and Sam. The people were all playing the way that people play... huddled up close together laughing and stuff. hiding over by the fence trying to stay out of the wind.

They kept saying they were cold. But, they should have just ran around and tried to get the stick away from me. That would of kept them warm. Sandy's Dad tried for a little while... I even ran extra slow to give him a chance. But, eventually he went back over by the fence to try and get out of the wind.


DSC03541
So, today Dad said he heard Sandy was going to be at the bark park again. So, I was getting all ready to go, and then Dad said it was colder today than yesterday. Mom told Dad, "Take him, you know he wants to go." Dad said "Hmmmm maybe you could take him, and I'll, you know, do some stuff around the house." Then they both looked at each other, and looked at the temperature again. Then they both sat back down on the couch. And, here I am staring at them waiting for them to take me to see Sandy.

I have a feeling it is going to be a long winter.

1 comment:

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Mom didn't take me either!
Hope Sandy had someone to play with!