Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Wish Lists

Last year Mom took me to see Santa Claus so I could tell him what I wanted for Christmas. That was a bad mistake. Santa Claus is very very scary. In fact my first list is going to be things that are scary, and should never come out around Christmas.

Scary things List
  1. Hot Air Balloons - Nothing scarier.
  2. Bumble Bees - You know how you shouldn't bite them, but they fly in your face and you have to bite them... SCARY!
  3. Santa Claus - 'nuff said
  4. Ear cleaner and cotton balls... What is the idea of that anyway? Makes no sense at all.

For the things that should always be around all of the time, but especially at Christmas, I have another list.

Things I want for Christmas
  1. Bacon
  2. Mom
  3. Ham
  4. Dad
  5. Turkey
  6. Any random other meat my people are eating.
  7. Bacon
  8. Treats
  9. My sister and brother
  10. Mom
  11. Doggie cake (its not just for birthdays, it can be for any day)
  12. Ham
  13. Playing at the Bark Park with all of my friends.
  14. Playing anywhere
  15. Riding in a car to some place fun
  16. Bacon
  17. Watching Gnarly run away from Dad, who is always trying to pick her up.
  18. Catching the red dot
  19. Chasing the red dot around the house.
  20. Squeeking my squeekiest toy (especially when mom and dad are watching TV)
  21. Treats and training with mom and dad
  22. Mom
  23. My friends
  24. Playing
  25. Dad
  26. Bacon

I think that is pretty good list. If anyone is thinking about getting me something for Christmas you might take a look through that list and you should have some pretty good ideas. OH... and make sure you don't pick anything from the top list... Hot Air Balloons... ooooo

1 comment:

Erika said...

I promise Gizmo, No Santa Clause this year!