Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm still on the job

Just like my buddy Amelie said, everyone is giving credit to the doctors for my mom feeling better. But, who was it that got her started on the road to recovery by licking her hands and arms before the doctors ever saw her? Hint: ME!

And, when Mom came home from the Vet, she wasn't ready to start running around and chasing the tennis ball. She still needed to take it easy. I didn't see any doctors in the house helping her out. Who was it that used their chin to keep her warm when she was laying in bed? Hint: ME!


Nursing Mom back to health

Mom has been getting better every day. She is playing more with me each day. We have even been to the bark park a couple of times.

But, she isn't quite 100% yet. So, when she gets tired and lays in bed I am on the job helping her get well. Lots of licking... lots of using my chin to keep her warm. And, the results are noticeable! You can see the improvement each day.



Won't be long before I have her chasing me in the back yard.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Thanks Gizzy for nursing me back to health! I love you!
Mommy

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Hope you're back to 100% soon, Erika!

Lindsey said...

What a good puppy!