Thursday, June 18, 2009

Woofstock '09

Mom, Dad and I had a great time at Woofstock. My buddy Laney already wrote up a great description of how much fun it is. You can find her article on it here.

So, I won't go over the whole event, but I wanted to publish a few more pictures from Woofstock.

My buddy Sandy and I found a little bit of time to wrestle while the people rested. It was a little difficult with the leashes. But, for some reason we aren't allowed to run free at Woofstock.



Buddy is another basset. We had a chance to play for a while too.
P1010224


Mom and I did the walk again, with a bunch of our friends from the bark park. Last time with did it at Mutt Strut, I think I might have won. Not that I really care about wins and loses... but, I think I won... Not sure how I did at this one. But, I felt like I was doing pretty good.
P1010256

I almost entered the talent show. But, the first dog that went was like some kind of circus dog that was practically doing math, and riding a bike on a high wire. I mean... show off!

Woofstock was a good time. Except for that one show off dog. Otherwise it was great. Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: